Website Crimson Limited
Business Change Manager-Global Roll-Out-London/Remote
Change Manager required for an international organisation based in London, where you will be responsible for the implementation of change management strategies and plans, to maximise team adoption and minimise resistance. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business at a time of real change and transformation. The role will be a hands-on change role, initially starting on a 12 month FTC – immediate start!
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a large scale organisational change projects, preferably in a professional services or legal environment. Alongside knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Establish current working practices to assess the change impact and business readiness across key business teams
- Identify and work closely with key business stakeholders to produce a business adoption plan per team
- Integrate the central change management activities into each of the key business areas
- Support training efforts; work closely with the Training Team to provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training
- Communications; support the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Manage stakeholders and ensure engagement of key stakeholders and awareness of change activities/participation across the programme
The salary for this position is around the £60,000 – £65,000 per annum mark, depending on experience, plus excellent benefits and flexible working.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Change Manager-Global Roll-Out-London/Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.