Website Crimson Limited
Business Change Manager – Housing Operations – Home Based/Travel Required
Business Change Manager required for a leading housing organisation based in the West Midlands. You will be required to act as a leader in the delivery and implementation of the organisation’s new programme, bridging the gap between business and IT, supporting business value creation and effectively line managing a small team. A background in Housing such as experience as a Housing Officer or knowledge of tenancy processes, lettings, court processes, neighbourhoods and operations is essential.
You will be based from home but expected to travel to company sites as required – predominately Midlands based travel.
- Work closely with the Programme Manager to identify the projects that will contribute to the benefits and outcomes as expected and assist in the daily activities including project leadership, solution design and quality assurance
- Take responsibility for the day to day management, coaching and development of a small team including Business Change Officers and Product Owners
- Assist in the evaluation of project objectives, business benefits and operational improvements
- Contribute to all requirements, design and reviews sessions for projects within the programme including mapping processes, suggesting process improvements and applying ‘lean thinking’
- Attend regular meetings with stakeholders and get agreement on decisions needed to progress the solution
- Strong project management and business change experience
- Housing sector experience is essential
- Good experience of managing a team
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Clear written and verbal communication.
Our client is offering a salary between £56,250 and £62,500 depending on experience plus an excellent benefits package.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.