Website Crimson Limited
Business Change Manager – Processes/Transition – Coventry
Business Change Manager required for a leading client based in Coventry. You will come on board to play a key role in ensuring projects meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. You will be focussed with looking at process and people changes and transitions. The Business Change Manager will also play a key role in ensuring that projects deliver their benefits as defined in the business cases
This person will focus on changes to business processes, systems efficiencies, technology and continuous improvement. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimise resistance.
- Extensive Business Change experience
- Manage the change & release schedule taking into consideration possible conflicting requirements. Where the requested change is not possible recommend ways to move forward.
- Document, review and approve the testing process for releases.
- Co-ordinate the build, test and deployment across the various application environment.
- Create, submit and support Change Request documentation.
- Assist in triaging operational issues and put in place processes to ensure operational excellence and stability.
- Manage the communication of change to customer business and IT.
- Strong communication skills
Interested? Please send your CV across to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.