Website Crimson Limited
Business Intelligence Developer – Power BI – Remote Working/Midlands
Salary £50,000-£55,000 per annum, depending on experience
We are looking for a BI Developer for a leading global organisation based near Coventry, with much of the role being based from home if candidates prefer home-working. As BI Developer you will take a lead role in developing BI stack while working with stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical ability and previous experience as BI Developer role, and ideally will have experience with Power BI.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Support the business data efficiently and effective
- As a BI developer you designing and building Power BI reports
- Focusing on data and analytics projects
- Support stakeholders to identify reporting needs and review on going request
- Plan activities such as data migration, ETL, data modelling & mapping
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
Key Skills required:
- Power BI qualification
- Experience as business intelligence or data analyst role
- Experience with data warehousing, data cleansing, data migration, ETL, data modelling & mapping
- Knowledge and experience in the following; Power BI ,MS SQL server ,ETL processing experience & SSRS
- Full driving licence
Our client is offering a salary of £50,000- £55,000 per annum, with a variety of excellent benefits available on offer. Benefits include, discount schemes including E – vouchers and gift cards, gym memberships and private health care.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Kieren McAndrews at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
Business Intelligence Developer – Power BI – Remote Working
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.