Website Crimson Limited
BI Developer – SQL/SSIS/PowerBI – Remote
Inside IR35 / Umbrella – £450/day (all inclusive day rate) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
BI Developer required for an organisation based in Burton on Trent. You will be leading the technical implementation of the client’s data to the cloud strategy, offering the options for real time process reporting solutions. You will be tasked to maintain the data sets and data provision channels which underpin the client’s data offering.
Key Skills of the Role:
- To monitor and maintain existing ETL processes to ensure the continuation of an accurate data reporting platform for the business
- Work with the finance analytics team to understand and build solutions that combines internal insight, patient outcomes and external data feeds – creating an opportunity to explore big data and machine learning algorithms
- Design and implement the data acquisition strategy ensuring that data is available when needed, accurate and understood.
- Promote data driven methods and processes to the BI Team and the wider business.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge (Microsoft SQL Server 2005+) and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (T-SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Microsoft SQL server Integrated Services (SSIS) including extensive ETL/ELTL design and development experience
- Multi-dimensional analysis of complex datasets using data cubes
- An end-user tool to enable interaction with Data Cubes and BI datasets
- Microsoft Excel, Power BI, QlikView, QlikSense, Tableau
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured datasets
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment including working with a broad range of stakeholders at all levels in the business
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.