Website Crimson Limited
BI Developer – SSRS/SQL – Willenhall
Business Intelligence Developer required for a well-known international organisation based in the Willenhall area of Walsall, where you will aid in the provision of all Business Information across the organisation and technical implementation of current and future reports, cubes, ETL processes and supporting database objects as required.
The ideal candidate will have solid SQL Server and SSRS skills, and will also preferably have some experience/understanding of SSIS and PowerBI.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Produce accurate, timely BI reporting using a variety of tools and methods.
- Ensure that all development and changes are tested suitability and released through the change control process.
- Liaise with a range of internal stakeholders to extract the necessary information required.
- Ensure the data security policy is applied to all business information.
- Ensure that the business reporting portal meets availability targets.
Key Skills of the role
- Excellent understanding and experience of SQL Server
- Essential to have experience of SQL Server Reporting Services (SRSS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and/or Power BI experience required
- Desirable to have experience with SQL Service Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Alongside very good technical skills, the ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills
The salary for this position is up to £40,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus excellent benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Business Intelligence Developer – SSRS/SQL – Willenhall
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.