Website Crimson Limited
Business Systems Manager – CRM System – Ross-on-Wye
Business Systems Manager required to come on board to plan and lead the successful delivery of a programme of high-profile and business critical IT projects within my client,
Please note this role is a 12-month FIXED TERM CONTRACT!!!
Key Experience required,
- Leading the introduction of a new CRM System
- Leading the introduction of a new finance system
Key Skills required,
- Ability to successfully deliver projects where business systems and software will be used to enable organisational change and improved workflow/business processes.
- Ability to engage a broad and complex range of stakeholders in projects and other activities to improve organisational effectiveness.
- Ability to maintain a clear focus on the key priorities and operational needs.
- Ability to form good relationships with people in other departments across my client.
- Ability to build constructive and successful working relationships with key IT suppliers and partners.
- Ability to translate non-technical requirements into technical system specifications.
- Ability to tailor messages to the needs of non-specialist audiences, enabling staff to understand and use complex data and concepts.
- Ability to ensure that problems and conflicting demands are anticipated, and solutions identified quickly.
My client is offering a salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience for this 12 Fixed Term Contract
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this agency
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.