Website Crimson Limited
Business Systems Manager – Financial Services – London
Business Systems Manager required for a financial services company based in Central London to support with the business systems analysis and project delivery. This role will be a hybrid role of 60% business systems analyst and 40% project management, preferably with a financial services background. The role will require you to use a combination of strategic thinking and hands-on delivery with the ability to build businesses and professional relationships to influence stakeholders, colleagues and 3rd parties. You will be responsible for the project roadmap, delivery and UAT Testing. This position will also have a degree of Project based assignments along with supporting Business as Usual.
- To understand business vision, strategy and goals by identifying technology enablers and constraints.
- Develop a technology strategy and roadmap which will align system investment with business objectives.
- Working with business stakeholders to gather and understand system requirements
- To be involved with and the co-ordination of UAT testing
- To own the early stage initiation of projects and develop and maintain project plans across multiple projects.
- Document solutions, integrations and data models to ensure common understandings
Desired Key Skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
- Have the ability to identify opportunities for business value and process improvement and champion adoption to achieve desired results
- Excellent project managing skills which include the ability to plan, organising and prioritise.
- Strong customer service orientation, leadership and people management skills.
- A strong knowledge of the IT industry, service management, contemporary technologies and current trends.
- Experience within financial services or related industry with knowledge of property lending and FCA regulated operations.
- Excellent Stakeholder management experience
- Dynamic and Self Actualising
My client is offering a salary of up to £65,000 – £75,000 for this position depending on your experience
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Naomi Cruden at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.