Website Crimson Limited
In line with the ambitions across the Higher Education landscape, this University is undergoing a period of dynamic change so that it better equips its students and staff to thrive and succeed in their chosen futures.
This process of change is built upon a sound financial footing, supported by the whole University community and is being conducted in a clear, thoughtful, and systematic way.
There is now a need to appoint a Programme Manager working to the highest levels to guide and support major change programmes within the Institution to include the implementation of the University’s new strategy.
- Lead on significant programme & change management and be responsible for their methodology and governance, reporting on their progress and achievements
- Create and maintain an organisational strategic programme plan, utilising it to inform the strategic programme board on organisational change capacity
- Take ownership for establishing a major projects oversight group, chaired by the Vice-Chancellor, liaising with a broad range of stakeholders across the landscape
- Facilitate the prioritisation of identified programmes and projects; oversee their delivery and create awareness of interdependencies within and between areas of activity
- Ensure programmes and projects are on plan, within budgeted costs, and to the agreed scope and quality
Background and Experience
- Strong track record of leading and delivering change programmes in fast paced, rapidly developing organisations operating in turbulent markets
- Significant experience of managing large and complex programmes / projects and overseeing several concurrent strands of activity successfully
- Previous experience of building excellent working relationships with senior stakeholders, up to Board level, across other disciplines within a multi-organisation landscape
- Ability to balance good relationship skills with a structured approach and the ability to have difficult conversations if needed, for example, if a project requires attention
- High level of energy, strong intellect and gravitas, coupled with well-developed communication skills; proven ability in building effective and successful relationships with academics and administrators
- Educated to degree level or significant equivalent relevant experience
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.