Website Crimson Limited
Chief Information Officer – Liverpool & Home Working – 6 Month FTC
Chief Information Officer / CIO required to for work for a healthcare organisation to provide strategic leadership for across the business and work closely with the CCIO in the planning, development and implementation of the Informatics service programmes.
You will be responsible for the effective delivery of the Informatics services including IT, Clinical Systems, Business Intelligence including Clinical Outcome data, Software Development, and Integration.
The majority of this role will be based remotely however will require travel to their Liverpool office 1 / 2 days a week.
Healthcare sector is essential for this position!!
- Responsible and accountable for the delivery of health informatics solutions
- To work with the CCIO in an effective and mutually supportive relationship, recognising and acknowledging the CCIO clinical vision
- To support the CCIO in the development and review of the IT strategy, ensuring the appropriate prioritisation of Informatics resource to deliver projects
- Work with the CCIO to successfully implement the IT objectives within agreed timeframes
- Participate in and work with local and national CIO networks
- Maintain professional knowledge of emerging technology to ensure that the organisation takes advantage of new opportunities to improve customer care and improve efficiency
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive experience of working in conjunction with a Chief Clinical Information Officer / Executive Directors on the IT strategic development
- High level experience of leading the end to end development of IT services and programmes within the healthcare sector
- Previous experience of working at Board level or sub-Board
- A proven track record of leading, developing and inspiring IT teams
- Background of driving transformational change
- Experience of developing, procuring, implementing and supporting complex clinical systems
- Strong stakeholder and 3rd party suppliers management and contract negotiation skills
- Experience of working within a Healthcare sector is essential
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?!? Please send your up to date CV to Vicki Smith at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.