Website Crimson Limited
Cloud and Application Architect – Milton Keynes
Cloud and Application Architect required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes to be responsible for on-going development and support of all IT Applications. You will be also be responsible for providing strategic vision for the implementation of technical solutions for Applications.
You will be required to define the principles to be used across the solutions teams, develop technology strategies and roadmaps, and develop and maintain a model of current and future applications.
- Own and manage all applications across the enterprise, ensuring applications are supportable, maintained, upgraded, succeeded and decommissioned over their lifetime
- Work with the Architect team to identify functional and non-functional requirements
- Identify and own the domain boundaries of all solutions.
- Create architectural artifacts that enable cross-project communication
- Take the lead in the full lifecycle delivery of technical solutions; ensure high quality implementation of the defined solution
- Experience acting as an Application Architect in a high transaction environment
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft stack in .NET, and C#
- Azure / Cloud technologies knowledge and experience; detailed understanding of designing software for the cloud
- Experience of creating, sharing and applying an architectural vision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The salary for this position is between £65,000 – £75,000 depending on experience and my client offer an excellent benefits package
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Naomi Southern at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=TmFvbWkuNzA4MzYuOTA3MkBjcmltc29uLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →