Website Crimson Limited
Cloud Azure Platform Engineer – Azure/O365/SCCM – Birmingham
Cloud Azure Platform Engineer required for a leading client based in the Birmingham area. You will come on board to hands on technical role that takes the lead on designing, building and implementing, deploying and supporting on premise, and cloud hosted applications infrastructure across the business, while also providing Provide technical expertise for project builds and implementations.
Key skills required,
- Infrastructure Engineer experience
- Subject matter expert across infrastructure services across the Microsoft product sets both cloud and on premise
- Platform azure experience
- SCCM, including tuning of platforms, application deployment and management
- Strong experience of public cloud such as Microsoft Azure services and APIs
- Manage performance and development of the Azure Cloud and AWS services
- Support the definition of infrastructure solutions and develop and maintain technical roadmaps
- Strong experience of Microsoft Office365 setup, administration and management
- Strong experience of Windows Server (including IIS)
- Strong experience in IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Deployment and administration of workloads within Azure and other cloud environments
- Management and configuration, deployment of operating system patches and updates.
- Administration of Office365 and other SaaS based environments
- Strong SCCM knowledge
- Provide 3rd Line support to the service desk for Microsoft Active Directory Domain services; ADFS; SSO and cloud based identity management
- Experience with cloud ecosystems and organisations journey from on premise to cloud.
- Cloud policy changes experience
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.