Website Crimson Limited
Senior Infrastructure Engineer – Azure/O365/Cloud/AWS/AD – London
Senior Infrastructure Engineer required for a leading client based in the London area. You will come on board to provide technical leadership, engineering and governance to the IT Transformation Projects and the operational Shared Service Desk. Also, To assist in developing and building the technical capability for the IT teams and 3rd party suppliers.
Key skills required,
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer experience
- Subject matter expert across infrastructure services across the Microsoft product sets both cloud and on premise
- Platform azure experience
- Patch Management experience
- Manage performance and development of the Azure Cloud and AWS services
- Support the definition of infrastructure solutions and develop and maintain technical roadmaps
- Provide 3rd Line support to the service desk for Microsoft Active Directory Domain services; ADFS; SSO and cloud based identity management
- Experience with cloud ecosystems and organisations journey from on premise to cloud.
- Cloud policy changes experience
- Strong windows 10 Knowledge
- Subject Matter Expertise across infrastructure services across the Microsoft product suite; both cloud and on-premise (O365 and Azure)
- Subject matter expert across the Microsoft product range, particularly O365 and Azure.
- Deep understanding of the system engineering lifecycle
- Operational experience of ITIL service delivery, including incident and problem management and change and release process.
- System Centre – SCCM SCOM
- Server 2016 Active Directory and Azure Active Directory Hyper V
- Office 365 Windows Intune
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.