Website Crimson Limited
Cloud Infrastructure Architect – AWS / VPC / Mirantis – Milton Keynes
You are coming on board to design the IT infrastructure to support project requirements of three specific Cloud hosted applications in multiple Cloud providers.
You will be responsible for the design of the Landing Zone in AWS across multiple projects starting with one specific website re-hosting – this will include the creation of a RACI diagram, IT master account and defining of VPC/Security model.
- Ensure IT infrastructure technologies meet both business and operational requirements and technology strategies are appropriate and maintained
- Work with IT Product and Project Managers to define the scope and components of any IT infrastructure changes in a project.
- Ensure effective technical governance in collaboration with the Architecture and Security teams
- Accountable for capacity, resilience, disaster recovery and performance
- Design scope and components of IT infrastructure changes
- Work with 3rd party suppliers and ensure effective technical governance in collaboration with the security team
- Creation of documentation and artefacts when implementing new solutions
- Cloud architecture design and analysis with extensive experience provisioning solutions within an AWS environment and/or OpenStack in the Mirantis Cloud platform
- Create RACI diagram and setup IT master account for 3rd parties to operate
- Define VPC/Security model/Infrastructure design
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management
- Infrastructure hosting for an integration broker
- Infrastructure requirements analysis and Capacity management
- Global WAN, Active Directory and Exchange infrastructure experience
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.