Website Crimson Limited
Infrastructure Engineer – Cloud/AWS/O365 – Ellesmere Port
O365 / AWS / Exchange / Active Directory / infrastructure / support / engineer /
Infrastructure Engineer required for a leading company based in Ellesmere Port to be responsible for ensuring the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the in-house IT systems that support core organizational processes.
- Support and maintain the existing IT Systems
- Ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the in-house IT systems that support core organizational processes
- Use proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
- Design and deploy new IT Services and enhancements to existing services, software, and operating systems.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records.
- Gauge the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems; develop and implement strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012 and Active Directory
- Knowledge of networking, DNS and infrastructure devices
- Experience of supporting AWS Cloud environments
- Good problem solving ability
- Good end user customer service and excellent communication skills both in verbal and written format and highly Customer focused
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010,
- Knowledge of O365 and O365 Deployments
- Willingness to travel when required
Our client is offering between £45,000 and £50,000 per annum depending on experience for this position.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Naomi Cruden at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.