Website Crimson Limited
Solution Architect – is required for a well-known organisation based in the north west, the role may be remote depending on the current climate. The Solution Architect will provide expertise in defining, designing, implementing and managing the adoption and adherence to enterprise architecture technologies, strategies, processes and standards.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Be responsible for and design the Cloud Solutions Architecture in collaboration with other teams to meet the needs of the business. This will involve using existing and emerging technologies.
- Lead and mentor a team of developers responsible for delivering and supporting application and integration solutions. The organisation have a number of legacy applications based on .NET, Progress & SQL Server. This role is responsible for exploiting Microsoft cloud technologies supporting the Group and IT strategies enabling our technology estate to evolve. Above all this role must aim to exceed expectations and provide our customers and staff with the best possible service offering.
- Maintain a constant update with emerging technologies and additional enhancements that will keep the group at the forefront of technology.
- Management of resources responsible for delivering solutions in line with a managed product backlog. Working with the Solution Delivery Team to ensure a continuous flow of enhancements are delivered as planned.
- Work with peers within the Business Systems Team to deliver robust and reliable solutions and represent the Business Systems and wider IT team at meeting and events.
- Communications at all levels together with good supplier and customer management skills.
- Play an active role in contract negotiations, renewals and licensing.
- Experience with working with Agile (Scrum) framework, V Model and Waterfall project methodologies.
- Implement appropriate security concepts working with the Service Operations team.
Essential Skills of the role:
- Strong experience in a software development role.
- Must have a background in working within C# or Java Dev
- Experience with BIZTalk
- Azure & Development Technical Skills
- Strong experience with Dynamics 365
- Power Platform
- Has managed source code, knowledge base, support models and document repositories ensuring they are be maintained and shared with support roles to enable and efficient handover to the service desk and prompt resolutions to issues.
- Knowledge of web and mobile application development and deployment via the App and Play stores.
- Maintain reliable documentation and a suitable repository that supports the entire development lifecycle and supports handover to support and users
- Actively manage the cloud technology budget ensuring costs are justified, apportioned appropriately applying value for money principles.
The salary for this position is between £49,000 to 60,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Aujas Dattani-Roden at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
If this is not suitable and you are aware of anyone that might be suitable please let me know to earn £250 worth of vouchers on placement.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.