Website Crimson Limited
CRM Manager – Salesforce – Surrey
CRM Manager required for a leading client based in Surrey. My client is currently seeking a CRM Manager to come on board to own and deliver the clients CRM strategy and has experience of designing and managing technical and process driven function and delivery.
We are looking for someone who is organised, who will own and deliver our CRM strategy and has experience of designing and managing technical and process driven function and delivery. Someone who is keen to get involved with the broader strategy and ensure our supporting technology enables all that we do in a secure cost effective way.
- Strong CRM experience with Salesforce
- Experience of key integrated systems – Docusign, Form Assembly and Salesforce Communities.
- Experience of improving and managing data processes and systems to anticipate needs of both external and internal users.
- Experience in working with IT Provider Partners in managing and delivering technical processes
- Experience of reporting and use of monitoring information
- Ability to demonstrate record of improving quality and performance with a grants management or similar setting
- Experience of supporting the implementation of new business systems
- Experience of leading systems projects including people management (direct and non-direct) and motivating and influencing individuals and teams to adopt new ways of working
- Excellent communication skills, translating and adapting to the audience
Interested? Please send your CV across to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.