The CRM product manager will work across operational and digital product teams to manage and deliver CRM capabilities that support operational and digital journeys:
· Manage CRM through discovery, alpha, beta and live states.
· Support lead digital product managers.
· Develop expert skills in product management techniques.
· Support wider CRM team recruitment.
· Own the CRM product road map communicating progress to stakeholders throughout
· Own the CRM product backlog defining requirements as detailed user stories that is constantly groomed and ready for additional work items to be picked up
· Ensure the development team are able to continuously drive business benefits through critical data driven prioritisation
· Drive customer centric & Agile delivery ways of working
– Identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods to use, including measuring and evaluating outcomes.
– Help teams to manage and visualise outcomes, prioritise work and adhere to agreed minimum viable product (MVP), priorities and scope.
– Be flexible and adaptable to change in ways of working.
– Own sign-off of user stories when delivered.
· Define what the future goal of CRM is (‘product vision’)
– Recognise when to move from one stage of a product life cycle to another.
– Ensure the team is working towards the appropriate service standards for the relevant phase.
– Manage the delivery of products and services at different phases.
– Effectively get buy-in from the organisation.
– Drive integration of critical systems and data into CRM, overseeing the transition of master data into CRM system.
· Initiate & influence technical, content and design solutions.
· Responsible for financial ownership of CRM development spend.
– Understand the marketplace.
– Evaluate the benefit of a product and utilise effective persuasion to get buy in and consensus.
– Drive the utilisation of the CRM across the organisation.
– Build business cases based on user needs.
– Able to recognise and associate development being undertaken back to original business case.
· Drive a culture of digital, data and technology to deliver business performance against varied segment KPIs.
· Oversee operational management of CRM.
– Design processes for the running and maintenance of CRM including transition from dev to BAU
– Redesign operational processes, amend existing processes, plan and put into operation the stages of a new product or service development.
– Act as the escalation point for operational issues and drive solutions for complex operational challenges.
– Overcome operational and technical constraints to deliver a successful product or service.
– Work closely with operational delivery teams in digital, data and technology
Oversee the management of third-party suppliers, the relationships and workflow to ensure the business gets value for money
The role holder will be expected to make independent decisions and recommendations in order to continuously improve CRM and business capabilities
The role holder will be required to have significant gravitas with the Head of community & critical managers for all teams across the business to enable the delivery of appropriate action.
Technology is a significant part of the role. As such, the role holder will be required to be up to date on new technology available to the business. This means that attendance at conferences for digitalisation is essential, as is holding a network with a wide variety of tech-based counterparts.
Salary: £60,000 – £70,000 per annum dependant on experience plus excellent benefits
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Lucy Morgan at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.