Website Crimson Limited
CRM Technical Architect – Azure/CRM – Preston
CRM Technical Architect required for a leading property management company based in Preston, to be part of a business transformation project to deliver against challenging scope and requirements. Coming from a development background, you will be able to demonstrate understanding of integration products such as Dell Boomi, Microsoft Biz Talk or Azure Service Bus. This is a perfect opportunity for a technical lead looking to move into an architecture role, or a current application architect.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- To have worked on large structured C# or Java developments in a large organisation.
- Needs to demonstrate technological understanding of relational databases, preferably SQL Server
- To have worked in both Agile and Waterfall environments
- Exposure to Dynamics CRM or Salesforce projects
- Ideally, an understanding of AWS, Azure and Sharepoint architecture
- Have a good understanding of current technologies and keep abreast of future enhancements e.g. Cloud hosted web applications in Azure/Amazon etc.
Key Technical Skills of the role
- Technical understanding of REST and Soap web service integration
- SQL & SQL Server
- Experience with SSRS and Power BI
- Experience using Azure Function, Azure Service Bus and Logic Apps
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.