Website Crimson Limited
CTO/Chief Technology Officer – Data/Publishing/E-Book – West Midlands
CTO required to work for a leading client based in the West Midlands area. You will come on board to steer the current team in the process of bringing the development function back in house and changing/updating various platforms.
My client is looking for an experienced CTO with a strong IT/Data background who has a good understanding of Agile methodologies, excellent stakeholder management skills and ideally experience of working within Publishing/Media environments.
This role will be working 1/2 days a week initially!!
Key skills required,
- Extensive CTO (Chief Technology Officer) experience
- Strong IT Development/Data background
- Demonstrable experience of bringing an offshore IT function back in-house
- Experience of working with cross-border teams
- High level stakeholder management skills across all levels
- Solid experience of working with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Background of working within a Publishing/Media background is highly desirable
- Exposure of delivering E-Books projects would be advantageous
- Clear verbal and written communications skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Vicki Smith at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dmlja2kuc21pdGguOTI5NzMuOTA3MkBjcmltc29uLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →