Website Crimson Limited
Cutover Manager – Workday ERP – Coventry/Remote
Cutover Manager required for a leading organisation based in Coventry. They are looking for someone who has strong Cutover Management experience and has previously worked with Workday ERP.
This role will require you to be on site in Coventry 2 days a week.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Strong experience leading and managing application cutover
- Migrating from Oracle business financials to Workday ERP
- Previous Workday ERP experience, or other similar SaaS software systems
- Experience of managing cutover of multi-platform environments
- Previous experience of supporting senior stakeholders and conduct project/program governance including accurate and relevant reports
- Create cutover plan to support the deployment and cutover phases across a range of applications
- Managing and coordinating a multi environment land scape
- Work with Project, IT and Business counterparts to ensure aligned cutover plan across the organisation
- Help drive definition of the scope of cutover activities including transition/handover to BAU teams
- Lead and coordinate cutover dry runs
- Ensure that deliverables are understood and owned by relevant team members and managed to deadlines
- Provide additional project management support as required by the Programme to achieve a successful delivery
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.