Website Crimson Limited
Cyber Security Analyst – CASB / NIS – Coventry
Cyber Security / CASB – Cloud Access Security / NIS – Network & Information Security
Cyber Security Analyst required for a leading client based in the Warwickshire area. You are coming on board to join a large transformation programme centralised around Cyber Security and NIS – Network & Information Security.
This opportunity will be a September start.
Key Skills & Responsibilities,
- Extensive Cyber Security Analyst experience
- Solid security and risk management knowledge and commercial experience
- CASB – Cloud access security
- NIS – Network & Information Security experience is essential
- Strong SAFe Agile experience
- A candidate from a utilities background would be highly desirable
- Solid stakeholder engagement and management across various levels of technical understanding
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.