Website Crimson Limited
Cyber Security Engineer – Firewalls/Azure AD/O365 – Kingston upon Thames
Cyber Security Engineer required for an organisation based in Kingston upon Thames. You will be joining a reinvigorated Cyber Security team as they begin to implement the next phase of their multi-layered cyber defence environment. You will also be responsible for the day to day supervision, operation and support of key security systems and services that underpin the protection of the organisations digital services, infrastructure, data and users.
The ideal candidate will be able to be on site 1 day a week.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Extensive technical expertise with technologies such as Microsoft technologies, Azure services, Alcatel network products, Firewall technologies, Wireless, SD-WAN, Trend Micro Apex (CAS, Apex One, Deep Security), VMware NSX, SIEM, IDS and associated tools
- Previous experience with Microsoft 365 security technologies including Conditional access, MFA and Information protection
- Investigate reported IT Security breaches and take ownership of the investigation process in line with organisations procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring an effective programme of vulnerability and compliance assessment of IT systems and processes are in place.
- Support colleagues in reducing and/or mitigating risks in the area of data protection.
- Ensure that systems are patched and adequately secured and protected, and that any changes are performed in a controlled and documented fashion.
- Responsible for adequate monitoring of the security infrastructure and co-ordinate the initial response to security breaches or other incidents in a timely fashion.
- Ability to gather, analyse and assess the current and future threat landscape, providing a realistic view of risks, threats and priorities in the enterprise environment
- Responsible for planning, testing and implementing IT Security Infrastructure in line with the organisations process and policy
- Engage directly with the Projects team to review new projects and initiatives, ensuring security requirements are captured and managed through to implementation
- Create and maintain relevant documentation as required.
- Responsible for the installation, configuration and management network security architectures, including firewalls, and DMZ
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.