Website Crimson Limited
IT Security Analyst – Inside IR35/CIS/VPN – Kettering
Inside IR35 / Umbrella – £375 – £450 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
IT Security Analyst required for a leading client based in Kettering. You are coming on board to perform analysis, system maintenance, implementation, and support duties across the Cyber Security landscape.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Strong Security Analyst experience
- Always On VPN (s)
- Implementation of CIS (Centre for Internet Security) benchmarks
- Public key infrastructure/certificates
- TLS/SSL Cryptography
- Servers, networking and on-premises infrastructure
- Active Directory
- IT Security tooling
- Software-defined and virtual infrastructure
- Back-up systems
- Experience handling PCs, printing, mobile devices and voice systems
- Automation tools for infrastructure and applications
- System maintenance and health checks
- Excellent stakeholder communication and management
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.