Website Crimson Limited
Cyber Security Manager – CISM/CISSP/INSIDE IR35 – Burton On Trent
Cyber Security Manager required for a leading client based in Burton On Trent. My client is currently seeking a Cyber Security Manager to come on board to be responsible for Cybersecurity and life cycle management, as well as Cybersecurity projects and improvement programmes to support the client’s strategic objectives. You will also support and take the operational lead for the implementation and management of the Cybersecurity strategy across the business.
This role falls inside Inside IR35.
- Extensive Cyber Security Management background
- Experience of Cybersecurity or Information Governance
- Ability to lead and manage a team of Cybersecurity professionals.
- Flexible and driven to achieve results at an organisational, team and personal level.
- Ability to think of long-term strategic solutions as well as immediate resolutions to problems.
- Experience in delivering Cybersecurity solutions/services within a large, growing, multi-channel organisation
- Previous experience of Lead role in a Cybersecurity driven function
- Mentor and coach, able to motivate and drive a team
- Background in working on multiple projects as leader or subject matter expert.
- Experience of complex projects requiring in-depth Cybersecurity knowledge across multiple technical areas.
- An in-depth knowledge of the principles, theories, practices and techniques of computer hacking Qualifications, CISM or CISSP.
- ITIL certification.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.