Website Crimson Limited
Cyber Security Operations Lead – Palo Alto/Splunk/Symantec – Birmingham/Remote
Cyber Security Operations Lead required for a leading organisation in Birmingham City Centre. They are looking for someone to come on board and implement a fit for purpose and innovative Security Operations that mitigate security risk. The candidate will also manage and evolve the current cyber security operations team and provide excellent incident, vulnerability and risk management services.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Crowdstrike, Splunk, Symantec, Palo Alto and NAC.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Establish and maintain cyber security safeguards to ensure that information assets and associated technology, applications, systems, infrastructure and processes are adequately protected
- Provide input, and direction, to the Cyber Security strategy
- Implementation of a Security Operations Centre (SoC), and effective management to operationalise the service effectively
- Lead Vulnerability / Threat Management and Security Critical Incident Response
- Establish, monitor, evaluate and report in a professional manner; clearly highlighting the current state of Security Operations and any associated risks to the Executive committee
- Responsible for ensuring engagement of key stakeholders and keeping them engaged and up to date with security incidents
- Drive cultural change to ensure that detection and monitoring is a key consideration when new applications, services and infrastructure are developed in the organisation
- Provide input and support to audit requests
- Extensive experience in leading Cyber Security Operations team
- Excellent Incident Management and communication skills
- Effective utilisation, and management, of external suppliers
- Key Technologies – Crowdstrike, Splunk, Symantec, Palo Alto and NAC.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.