D365 CRM Lead – Outside IR35 – Paddington – Hybrid
Hybrid working – 3 days per week on site – Tuesday – Thursday
D365 CRM Lead required for a leading client based in Paddington. My client is currently seeking a D365 CRM Lead to come on board to support the delivery of lead generation targets and sales conversion through managing direct sales channels and marketing activity.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Effectively drive D365 CRM platform capabilities
- Excellent knowledge of BI report development
- Extensive experience surrounding Dynamics 365 and CRM systems
- Strong experience relating to design and implementation of D365 CRM platforms
- Ability to effectively manage the end-to-end digital sales conversion process (SQLs & MQLs)
- Experience with utilization and optimization D365 CRM platform structure and architecture
- Ability to identify capability gaps and data integration requirements
- Work closely with various cross-functional teams to support fulfilment of commercial objectives
- Take full responsibility for analysis and measurement of marketing campaigns, as well as continually improving and optimizing these campaigns
- Ability to effectively develop data reporting frameworks
Interested? Please submit your updated CV to Lewis Rushton at Crimson for immediate consideration.
Not interested? Do you know someone who might be a perfect fit for this role? Refer a friend and earn £250 worth of vouchers!
Crimson is acting as an employment agency regarding this vacancy.