Website Crimson Limited
D365 Funtional Consultant – Field Service/PSA/PO – Birmingham/Remote
Functional Consultant required for a leading IT solutions consultancy and MS Gold Partner based in the West Midlands. You will be required to support the consultancy and delivery teams across the full project lifecycle in compliance with policies and standards by implementing best practice approaches to pre-sales/design & analysis, configuration, testing and change management.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Experience of implementing integrated D365 solutions
- A suitable candidate must have Dynamics Field Service experience
- Dynamics PSA/PO is essential (Project Operations)
- Experienced in implementing all the first class D365 apps, namely CE, Field Service, PSA, Marketing, Omni-Channel
- Demonstrate strong understanding of edge technologies commonly implemented alongside D365 CE such as:
- Canvas Apps
- Document Core Pack
- Dynamics Portals
- Knowledge of how and when to use plugins and workflow assemblies
- D365 CE Architecture & design
- Running Functional workshops, leading with the D365 platform
- Client Facing
- Project estimation
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Morgan Dhillon at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.