Website Crimson Limited
D365/AX Functional Consultant – Finance Systems Transformation Programme – Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 – London
Our client is currently looking for an experienced, D365 Functional Consultant to help deliver a global finance systems transformation programme across a number of Group companies spanning the UK, Europe, US and Asia. The programme is both change, implementation and integration focused, given the number of different system platforms across the Group that will need to integrate with the new global, cloud-based finance solution.
Reporting into the Programme Manager, we are looking for a Dynamics AX / 365 Functional Consultant who can demonstrate a solid understanding / experience of:
- Manipulation of historical data to ensure it is ready for upload to a live production environment.
- Experience working with task recorder within D365 to record business processes
- Support and develop D365 security roles in collaboration for the business. During phase 2 of the project, the security requirements will become more complex due to the increase in users
- Help support and develop system backup/disaster recovery policies and procedures
- Financial management systems and their implementation, ideally with an accountancy or financial background
- Analysing existing systems, mapping and documenting interim and long term interfaces between legacy systems and new systems
- Background with D365 technical aspects of system and security administration
- Analysis and development of Group reporting requirements, ideally with a good understanding of SSRS and/or Power BI
- Previous ERP implementation projects (Dynamics AX/365/NAV is desirable)
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent 3rd Party Supplier management skills
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.