Data Administrator – Excel Spreadsheets/Inside IR35 – Birmingham
Inside IR35 £400 – £450 – Agreed assignment rate may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Data Administrator required for a leading client based in Birmingham. My client is currently seeking a Data Administrator to come on board to gather data and input to mass amounts of spreadsheets. You will be responsible for supporting the development of an overarching information management strategy for the client, including policies, standards, models, governance, and assurance to ensure the client understands and manages its information throughout the programme.
- Strong Data Administration
- Previous experience of inputting Data into excel spreadsheets
- Power BI experience is desirable for this one
- Data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment skills
- Master Data Management principles and techniques
- Knowledge of Data Protection and Freedom of Information Acts, Environmental Information Regulations and other legal aspects of managing information.
- Knowledge of the Government Digital Services (GDS), Technology Code of Practice, Digital Service Standard and Digital Service Manual
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Lewis Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.