Website Crimson Limited
Data Analyst – INSIDE IR35/Data – Birmingham/Remote
Inside IR35 / Umbrella – £500/day (all inclusive day rate) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Data Analyst required for a leading organisation based in Birmingham. You will be responsible for the development of information and data analysis for our client, this includes structures, polices, governance and models to make sure information is managed effectively throughout project life cycles.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Support governance and management of information
- Expertise of data received, consumed, processed, and produced
- Deliver data analytics and other key information capabilities
- Ensure information is managed safely, securely, and legally
- Assure quality of data
- Define and be gate keeper for data standards
Key Skills of the Role:
- Information Data Analysis
- Define and build information and data models
- Clear understanding of information and data modelling
- Previous experience working in a large complex organisation with multiple data requirements
- Define requirements for technology and business change
- Ability to explain complex technical issues with a varied audience
- Ability to manage 5+ projects simultaneously
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management with senior and technical stakeholders
- Able to facilitate and run workshops
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.