Website Crimson Limited
Data Analyst – Mortgages/REST API – Central London
Data Analyst required for a leading client in the Central London area. You are coming on board to work through multiple work flows and map out fundamental questions on Mortgage applications; so that the application can pull through the correct information from mortgage lenders through to the aggregation front end application.
A suitable candidate must have a solid understanding of the mortgage process and a customers journey with this.
Key Skills Required;
- Extensive Technical Data Analyst Experience
- Define strategic product requirements of mortgage processes and design the solution
- Deep understanding of customer journeys in a mortgage process
- Mortgage knowledge is preferred or a strong understanding of comparable product processes
- Understanding of REST API/Web Services integration process in a digital application
- Data mapping, Data Dictionary and Data Lineage
- Produce progress flow diagrams, swim lanes, decision trees, architecture diagrams etc
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst
- Past experience of leading a team of Analysts
- Stakeholder engagement and management across mixed levels
- Background of preparing documentations for testing scenarios
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of POSTMAN
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria in BDD format
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.