Website Crimson Limited
Data Analyst – T-SQL / SSRS / Power BI – Remote – 6m FTC
Data Analyst required for a leading care charity based in West Bromwich to be responsible for the successful completion of report creation and data cleansing within an existing data warehouse.
The successful candidate will be required to begin with minimal guidance and input from the existing team and then produce the reports with accompanying documentation within the set timeframes, so must be confident in their abilities.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 6 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT AND WILL BE FULL REMOTE WORKING
- Good analytical skills – able to understand contradictory unclear data and make sense of it, taking necessary steps to mitigate issues in a clear logical manner.
- Core IT Skills required
- T-SQL advanced – able to write accurate and efficient T-SQL.
- Power BI – formatting and presentation skills will be important.
- SSRS – above average SSRS skills are required. This will involve the advanced use of filter and variables, as well as the ability to format to a precise specification i.e., to produce a corporate look and feel.
- Desirable but not required; SSIS, SSAS, DAX
The salary my client is offering for this position is between £55,000 and £60,000 per annum.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.