Website Crimson Limited
Data Analytics Manager – BI/Big Data/Data Modelling/Inside IR35- London
Data Analytics Manager required for a leading client based in London My client is currently looking for a Data Analytics Manager to come on board to lead and develop a data analytics strategy and capability for the client.
This will include the provision of high quality reporting processes and tools for the programme as well as the development of a data science capability to ensure the client is able to exploit their valuable information and data using the latest tools and techniques.
This role will fall inside IR35
- Extensive Data Analytics experience
- Previous experience of Working with stakeholders across ICT to ensure technology strategy supports data analysis needs, providing the best-in-breed tools to support the business requirements
- Leadership Ability, leading and developing teams of professionals delivering a service to the wider organisation
- Proven experience with the ability to plan, explain the case for and deliver business and technology changes
- information/data modelling knowledge
- data analytics approaches and tools (e.g. reporting, business intelligence, management information, big data)
- Knowledge of IT business change in different project frameworks, tools and techniques, both agile and waterfall, and know when to apply the appropriate one.
- Understanding of large projects or experience of working within/under a similar matrix organisational structure.
- Knowledge of data analytics and data science technology and approaches including trends and the opportunities they present
- Understanding of the value of information and data analytics to organisations
- Experience of dealing with stakeholders at senior levels to understand needs and explain opportunities for technology
- Experience of delivering technology change, including planning, creating business cases and delivering projects
- Financial and commercial experience of managing budgets
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.