Website Crimson Limited
Data Architect – Azure – Birmingham & Remote
Data Architect required for a leading client based in central Birmingham. My client is currently seeking a Data Architect to come on board to be a key member of the project team who will provide leadership, technical experience and direction needed to meet the project objectives. They will have a proven background in systems development, application design and information management. The projects will include large transformations centralised around Azure.
- Strong Data Architect experience
- Strong Azure experience
- The ability to conceptualise holistic architecture solutions that address the needs of an organisation as a whole
- The ability to manage and facilitate technological change
- A good understanding of existing and emerging data technologies, particularly in Microsoft Azure
- In-depth knowledge of the principles and practices of good systems design
- Innovative thinking to devise solutions that address the gap between business needs and technological constraints
- Creating diagrams that show key data entities and creating an inventory of the data needed to implement solutions
- Understand Data Model within client environment, current and future plans
- Strong communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.