Website Crimson Limited
Data Architect – Central Birmingham
Data Architect required for a leading organisation based in Birmingham City Centre, where you will be responsible for defining the future strategic data architecture for the business. You will be key in defining the architectural building blocks, portfolio/sequence of change, as well as governance measures and structures to deliver.
You will also lead multi-skilled agile teams to design and deliver contemporary data solutions that deliver insight and drive performance.
Key experience required:
- Strong data & information architecture background at a both strategic and practical hands-on level.
- Able to work cross functionally to determine reference data architecture and define portfolio of change needed to implement.
- Exposure to the design, build & production of modern data-intensive applications.
- Extensive technical design expertise, competent in security, accuracy, performance and resilience.
- Knowledge of the full spectrum of data technologies being able to integrate these into successful solutions.
- Experience of deploying a range of data persistence technologies (file system, object, document, search etc).
- Understanding of traditional and contemporary data warehousing concepts.
- Experience of deploying data IaaS and PaaS services from AWS, Microsoft or Google.
Our client is offering up to £60,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. https://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.