Website Crimson Limited
Data Architect – Azure/Cloud – Coventry
Data Architect required to work for a leading client in the Coventry areas. You will come on board to support a Data Engineering Programme which will ensure the delivery of a new data security model. Data analytics and BI experience is a necessity.
- Extensive Data Architecture experience
- Strong knowledge of Azure
- Strong background of working in solutions architecture and data domain
- High level stakeholder management skills
- Experience of implementing strategy & governance frameworks for business data
- Data Analytics experience
- Strong BI experience
- Leadership, Negotiating and Influencing skills, especially around Data Architecture related topics
- Experience in delivering designs for Data projects including Governance, Quality, Integration, Lifecycle Management, MDM, Storage & MI/BI
- Able to deliver designs using big data technologies for data storage, data access and data ingestion within an enterprise data hub distribution such as Cloudera
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile development environment
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.