Website Crimson Limited
Data Architect – Master Data Management – Milton Keynes
Data Architect required for a leading automotive client based in Milton Keynes. We are looking for 2 individuals who can develop an existing strategic roadmap in line with business requirements and use existing experience of data modelling, ETL, MDM, Big Data and integration to work as a project team.
Demonstratable experience with MDM (Master Data Management) OR Retail Portals would be highly desirable.
- In depth knowledge of multiple hardware and software environments
- Application, data, and infrastructure architects
- Data governance skills
- BI tools such as Business Objects, Qlikview, SPSS
- Integration architectures, IBM Data powers, IIB, TIBCO
- Master Data Management – MDM, Data Warehousing, and big data technologies
- Experience with SOAP, REST, Oracle, MS/SQL, No SQL, ESB, JAVA, ETL technologies
- Strong supplier and stakeholder management and engagement
- Application migration
- Supplier tender process
- Automotive/Motor industry experience
- TOGAF 9.0
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas, solutions, and recommendations
- Define and innovate data solutions which meet business requirements and align with the architectural roadmap
- Plan and implement design activities within budget and timescales
- Document functional and non-functional requirements
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure solution designs align with overall business strategy
- Guide and advise projects. Develop high level architecture designs
- Ensure all solutions comply with technical governance framework and risk principle
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.