Website Crimson Limited
API Architect – API Development/API Flows/JSON – London
API Architect required for a leading FINTECH client based in London. The role will involve developing API standards for payments and bank account transactions. A suitable candidate must have recent development skills and may be required to help developers to build test harnesses and reference applications.
A background of working in the FINTECH/ Financial Services industry would be beneficial.
Key Skills Required:
- Solid experience in API development and designing API flows.
- RESTful API design and knowledge of HATEOAS.
- Experience in creating and using JSON schemas to document API’s.
- Experience using Swagger to design, build, document and consume RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of API documentation best practices and API developer portals.
- Experience with hands on coding in one or more of Ruby, Python, or nodeJS.
- Knowledge of security flows and OAuth.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and good understanding of Scrum.
- Previous background of working in the FINTECH/ Financial Services industry
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management across all levels
- Present work and describe technical issues to non-technical staff and participate in workshops
- Be an advocate for Agile, TDD and continuous delivery
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.