Website Crimson Limited
Business Data Analyst – Data Lake/Data Mapping/Modelling – Central London
Data Business Analyst required for a leading client based in London where you will work within the Project Delivery Team to ensure that key business requirements for projects and programmes are captured accurately and that the benefits that are delivered are fit for purpose and deliver into my clients overall strategic plan.
My client is looking for candidates to have experience in delivering Data projects and they are located close to Farringdon tube station.
- Manage the Business Analyst team and ensure collaboration and governance standards are adhered to throughout the project framework
- Successful delivery of requirements definition into the framework lifecycle measured against strategic deliverables.
- Assessment of use cases, process flow and service delivery requirements as part of the Project Delivery team
- Conducting cost / benefit analysis of new initiatives prior to project initialisation
- Experience of working across multiple projects with a diverse set of requirements
- You will be a very good communicator with excellent team working skills.
- You will be comfortable managing up to a senior level, communicating your ideas and visions with senior managers and gaining their support / buy-in for implementing those visions
- Proven track record of delivering quality, robust and resilient service to a demanding customer community to challenging timescales and priorities
- Should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- You will be able to work as part of a dynamic business and technology team in both an operational and project-based environment.
- The role will be responsible for ensuring all our operations are free from hazards when conducting site visits, doing patrols or health and safety inspections.
My client is offering a salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience plus benefits
Interested!?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency regarding this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.