Website Crimson Limited
Data Engineer – Azure/ADF/Data/Outside IR35 – Remote
Data Engineer required for a leading client based in Reading.
My client is currently seeking a Data Engineer to come on board to understand business requirements and design data models to change raw data into meaningful insights.
Strong healthcare experience/background is needed for this role.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Design effective ways to store and provision data
- Providing customers with range of data-driven solutions, often predictive models, that enable them to make better decisions
- Build and manage data infrastructure
- Maintain and build end to end data pipelines and code repositories
- Implement best practice for storage and processing of large data sets
- Communicating with Key stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Extract, Transform and Load Data using ETL/ Microsoft SSIS.
- Complete Data Warehousing / Solution Design.
- Frequently use Azure Data Platform effectively.
- Work with users and team members at all levels for improving performance and suggestions
- Ability to interact with business as well as technical teams
- Comprehensive knowledge of data design, data modelling, data management, and data visualization
- Strong communication and client management skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Morgan Dhillon at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.