Website Crimson Limited
Data Engineer – Azure Data Factory/Azure Functions/Synapse – Coventry
£700 – £750 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Data Engineer required for a leading organisation based in Coventry. The right candidate will have strong Azure Data Factory, Synapse and Azure Function experience. You will be engaging on a programme for an initial 6-9 months and will be required to be on site at least 1 day a week.
Key Skills of the Role:
* Strong understanding of Azure Cloud environment and its components
* Hands on experience of Azure Data Factory, Data Lake Generation 2, T-SQL ,Azure Dev Ops (repo and branch concepts), CI/CD pipeline methodologies and Azure SQL Database
* Previous experience and understanding of Linked services, Self Hosted Integration Runtime and Virtual machine
* Experience with at least one of the following languages – .Net, Java Script and Python
* Understanding of different file formats parquet, json, ORC, AVRO
* Knowledge of Azure alerts and metrics
* Experience of Synapse, Dedicated and On Demand SQL Pool and the ways of working.
* Strong experience of Azure Functions and Web App creation/configurations.
* Working knowledge of Azure Active Directory and security aspects.
* Highly desirable for you to have experience with Azure Databricks, Azure machine Learning, Event Hub and Service Bus
Interested!?! Please send your up-to-date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment business regarding this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.