Website Crimson Limited
Data Engineer – Power BI/Inside IR35 – Birmingham
£400 – £500 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Date Engineer required for a leading client based in Birmingham. My client is currently seeking a Data Engineer to come on board to designing and leading the implementation of data flows to connect operational systems, providing data for analytics and business intelligence, and delivering BI reports and visualisations to ensure the effective use of valuable information and data throughout the client.
- Strong Data Engineer Experience
- Strong Power BI experience
- Knowledge of a range of cloud-based data analytics tools and technologies (e.g. SQL Server/SSIS/Azure Data Factory/Power BI/Tableau/Python).
- Experience of developing fit for purpose, resilient, scalable and future-proof data services to meet user needs.
- Experience of applying data engineering techniques.
- Experience of producing re-usable data models.
- Experience of producing business intelligence reports, data visualisations and analysis to deliver understanding of business data
- Knowledge of innovative data tools and how these can be applied.
- responsible for working with other team members and the Senior Data Analytics Manager to identify, plan, develop, and deliver data services.
- To be accountable for designing, developing, and deploying information and data management process-flow systems through to implementation.
- To be responsible for being up to date with progress Data Engineering and emerging technologies across Government.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Lewis Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.