Website Crimson Limited
Data Engineer – BPSS/Azure/Power BI/UML – Glasgow
Data Engineer required for large digital transformation project based in Glasgow. You are coming on board to join an existing data team that drives the development of new services; create user-focused data solutions by analysing, preparing, transforming, loading and maintain data and systems.
A suitable candidate will work closely with the service design team and product owners to implement new data analytics processes to support the delivery of service to users.
Key Skills Required,
- UML or other methodologies
- Data flow diagramming
- Power BI and Power Query
- Azure Synapse (Kimball method)
- Azure SQL Database
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Bricks
- Integration Services
- PowerShell, C#, R, Python, TSQL,
- Entity Relation Modelling (Logical and physical)
- Azure Data Catalogue
- Power Platform
- Common Data Store
- Waterfall and Agile based techniques
- Project life cycle management, from inception, business case, project initiation, through to implementation, governance, and controls
- Managing Success Programmes and Scrum expertise applied to data driven projects is desired
- Translate requirements from business to technical (UML or other methodology)
- Business information modelling
- Data analysis techniques
- Conceptualise and describe/design data flow
- Software development life cycle
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.