Website Crimson Limited
Data Engineer – Data Cleansing & Migration/Housing – London & Remote
Data Engineer required for a leading client based in London (Ilford). Due to the current climate, a suitable candidate can work remotely however moving forward your time will likely be split between working in London and remotely.
You are coming on board to join a small project team and oversee the data cleansing, migration, and interfacing activities – our clients core legacy system and 6 other systems are due to be replaced.
- Manage the data cleansing and migration work-stream & oversee the implementation of interfaces
- Mentor junior data analysts
- Develop a data migration strategy and document sources of data
- Lead the data work-stream in developing various mappings and process flows using SQL and other business intelligence tools to migrate data from the Legacy systems
- Develop Test plans, scripts, and execution test cases for Systems End to End testing and UAT
Key Skills Required,
- Data cleansing and migration – Excel
- Full data lifecycle of project
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication as well as working closely with service providers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain complex information to a range of audiences
- Data migration from Northgate OHMS
- Previous experience working within Housing, Local Council, Repairs and Asset Management interfaces
- Oracle and SQL Server
- Data protection, GDPR
- Database administration and data management
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.