Website Crimson Limited
Data Engineer – NPPV2/3 – Birmingham/Remote
Data Engineer required for a leading client based in central Birmingham. My client is currently seeking a Data Engineer who is holding current active NNPV2/3 clearence to with clients and the data architect to understand data flows, and have the ability to take those data flows and define automated data pipelines.
You must hold active NPPV2/3 clearance.
- Extensive Data Engineer experience
- Hold current NPPV2/3 Clearance
- Data pipeline creation
- Broad experience of data stores and access methods
- ADF Experience
- Power Automate/Power Bi background
- Broad experience of data processing engines and their relative merits and costs
- Understanding of AI and ML techniques and technologies pre-requisites
- Understanding of Cloud, On-Prem and Hybrid environments and the relevant implications around security, access and privacy
- Long history of successful deployment in 3rd party environments
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and Azure eco systems a plus
- Demonstrable skills around working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Deep understanding of performance and design when working on large scale deployments
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.