Website Crimson Limited
Senior BI Analyst / Data Engineer – Remote / Midlands
data / data management / BI / Business intelligence / AWS / Azure / cloud / analytics
Data Engineer required for a leading manufacturing company based in Tamworth to be responsible for creating and managing the data platform, data integration tools and support the data governance approach and practises across the entire business and IT landscape.
The ideal candidate for this role will have proven experience of information system design and implementing data and analytics programs. You will also have an appreciation of major cloud data management technologies (AWS, Azure), and experience within data virtualization/visualisation tools (Tableau, Qlick, Power BI, etc), and be familiar with data science concepts.
This role offers flexible working with occasional days per month in the Tamworth office.
- Comprehensive knowledge and skills to work independently while providing guidance and training to others on planning, organizing, prioritizing and overseeing activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Experience within an BI / Data Engineer design role
- Understanding of major cloud provider data management technologies (e.g.AWS, Azure)
- Experience of data virtualisation and visualisation tools (e.g. Tabalau, Qlick, Donodo)
- Data Modelling and information classification experience
- Familiarity with data science concepts, as well as MDM, business intelligence and data warehouse design and implementation techniques
- Experience with distributed management and analytics in cloud and hybrid environments
The salary my client is offering is between £40,000 and £50,000 depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.