Website Crimson Limited
Data Modeller – ETL/Data/Sparxsystems – Coventry
Data Modeller required for a leading client in the Coventry area. My client is looking for an experienced Data Modeller who will come on board to define and shape data requirements for future Use Cases. This will include Validation of data sources, and assessment of data quality, and also the Production of documentation and briefing packs to communicate proposals.
- Extensive Data Modeller Experience
- Experience in modelling complex data using a modelling language (eg UML) and a tool (preferably Sparxsystems Enterprise Architect).
- Strong ETL Background
- Extensive background in Data design, relational database design, NoSQL design, schemas.
- Sound understanding of the purpose of modelling, and the benefits and limitations of modelling.
- Experience of the following:
- Data design, relational database design, schemas.
- Data manipulation and cleansing.
- Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL).
- Data warehousing and related patterns.
- Data manipulation and cleansing knowledge
- Experience of Advanced Analytics (Data Science)
- Experience with BI/Reporting and development of Semantic models
- Background in sources and datasets.
- Able to analyse, assess and profile datasets, and to gain insights from a range of data sources and datasets.
- Able to shape and define options that conform to corporate models, policies, constraints and other governance.
- Experience in communicating data and technical concepts with business stakeholders at all levels and seniority
- Previous experience of incorporating models, policies, constraints and other governance.
- Experienced in using MS Office tools
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.