Website Crimson Limited
Data Architect- Data Lake/SAP Hana/Data Warehouses – Coventry
Data Architect required for a leading client in the Coventry area. My client is looking for an experienced Data Architect who will come on board to define and shape data requirements for future Use Cases. This will include Validation of data sources, and assessment of data quality, and also the Production of documentation and briefing packs to communicate proposals.
- Extensive Data Modeller Experience
- Strong Data Warehouse experience
- Knowledge of Data Lakes
- Experience in modelling complex data using a modelling language (eg UML)
- Strong ETL Background
- Strong knowledge of SAP Hana
- Extensive background in Data design, relational database design, NoSQL design, schemas.
- Data manipulation and cleansing knowledge
- Experience of Advanced Analytics (Data Science)
- Experience with BI/Reporting and development of Semantic models
- Background in sources and datasets.
- Previous experience of incorporating models, policies, constraints and other governance.
- Experienced in using MS Office tools
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.