Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Data Warehouse – Stoke on Trent/Remote
Project Manager required for a leading organisation based in Stoke on Trent. You will be required to help the organisation replace their existing data warehouse platform. You will also be tasked with ensuring there are effective dashboards for reporting and deploy a data Governance model.
The role will be remote with some very occasional travel to site.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Demonstrable experience of deploying effective data governance structures
- Previous experience with a range of data warehouse architectures and related ecosystems
- Experience deploying Microsoft Modern Data Warehouse architectures and their construction in a cloud native environment specifically and as a minimum: Azure Data Lake, Purview, Synapse and PowerBI
- Experience in leading an agile approach to project delivery using cross functional teams and virtual scrums with appointed 3rd party technology delivery partners.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders, understanding their motivations and drivers
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- To develop project requirements, and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Forecast & track project costs, and benefits with agreed Business Owners and Sponsors
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Manage technical third parties through functional design, build and implementation
- To work with the test team in the formulation of test plans if required
- Carry out project close down, evidencing benefits, or ensuring accountability assigned for benefits realisation as required
- Evaluate the success of the project against and share any learning and best practice across the change team
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.